Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bags, Bleugh, and Boring

I've been making some zippy bags for friends, it was fun putting bright zips and lining with black fabric

 

There is some embroidery on the bags, but it didn't photograph too well - gorgeous Jewel colours though

 

I haven't done much else either IN the sewing room, or TO the sewing room in the last week or so as I've been feeling bleugh - cough, cold, temperature, not sleeping. . . generally yuck! And when I have felt up to doing something I've been trying to reduce this pile of shirts waiting to be embroidered

 
As a final pic (hopefully not too many readers get this far) this is my hair today - tomorrow there will be less of it

 

let's hope it's successful and I don't don't spend the next year growing it out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...