Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011 September (2)

 



 of sewing

Nothing too fancy, just a bit of mindless sewing, interspersed with cutting and pressing:

These blocks will become a cuddle blanket for the living room (I've been collecting dark reds for ages, and now that I'm cutting into them it occurs to me I may have too many!!!)


And these pink and greens have been half square triangles for ages, but are finally being assembled into pinwheels ready for the school's next 'Pink Day' raffle, raising money for the local breast cancer unit
Hope you all had a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...