Monday, October 18, 2021

2021 Week 42

We actually managed to get away for a family holiday!  6 of us went to Center Parcs.  We did loads of activities (tennis, badminton, squash, kayaking, walking, cycling) and a load of eating, but the only photo I have is 4 of us in the hot tub LOL


We then came home to a weekend of cuddles with the grandkitty - hello Penny!

With all the activities I didn't get much hand sewing or crocheting done but I did manage to tack and press a whole load of 8" clams.  I was at Knitting and Stitching show ten days or so ago and had some sludge green fabrics that I wanted to add to so they'd be usable.  A friend I was with said she really liked the fabrics so I not only found some dark blue to break up the sludge - but I've also found a home for the quilt when it's finished!



She also likes random, so I think I can manage that!

I've done 40 so far and my rough reckoning suggests I need another 54 then I can start the speed dating and the assembling - her birthday is end of December so I might have a chance!

And confession time - my haul from K&S show: I was fairly restrained and actually have plans for everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...