Thursday, February 25, 2021

2021 Week 8

Ooops, that was  a bit of a gap between posts!

Not much crafting seems to have been done though

I was given this lovely clay Ginger

 
And these vanilla scented Ginger melts for my wax burner (Thank you Niki - a bit of a theme going on here!)


The lovely Carolyn at church started off a crochet blanket for me (no, I can't cast on - doh!)  It twisted a bit to start with but it's getting better


I put on my big girl pants and started adding some extra types of stitches (I don't know anything fancy: just UK double and trebles)

And apparently added some extra stitches at one end and lost them at the other end - I'm trying to sort them out as to where they should be, and hopefully this bit will be ok after blocking 

To reassure myself with something I *can* do, I made another sari rope basket for my balls of wool


I made a bunch of log cabin blocks, but I've put them away for now - the contrast (between the brights and the grey/white) is disappointing

I was asked if I could do a couple of trampolining Gingers but I couldn't quite envisage them

Lora grabbed her felt tip pens and drew these for me


So I made these


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...