Saturday, January 23, 2021

2021 Week 2

More Gingers - this is a mum with a baby in a sling - I thought I'd mention it because when I design I am sometimes moving individual stitches so I get very engrossed in the design, then I stitch it out and THEN I realise the sling looks like big green school knickers (or worse - a mankini?!)  And to make it worse if the green is a pair of big knickers, the babies feet are . . .  no lets not even go there!  I will be stitching another version which hopefully address these issues!!!


This one went better - a "recycles youth" in the village whose family tell him he should wear a mark even when he's out walking

And here are some more for the Keeping Moving campaign

Me? Not so much of the moving although I have been to the village on my bike a couple of times this week.  An I-Spy quilt for a baby girl

And a pile of log cabins started for a new quilt.  They need a few more founds but I'm running low on the coloured fabrics





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...