Wednesday, December 2, 2020

2020 week 48

 A quilt for a customer . . . 


A tip of a sewing room

A tomte, gonk, gnome, troll or Julenissen depending of which you prefer

Gingers for my daughters and Lisa's boyfriend.



"Lisa" is crocheting a block for this



Niki is cross stitching this:



And Jim is on his Nintendo Switch!

I was asked to make a few gingers for some ambulance drivers:



And some dressing up clothes for a few Elves on the shelf!!


I'll add the pics when mum posts them on Facebook!

I made a few ginger nativity sets

And then posted these on Facebook offering to take orders

It seemed like a good idea at the time!
Lets just say they are far more popular than I had anticipated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...