Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Mostly Gingers


I have finally finished the Key Worker and Local Hero Gingers: these were some of the last few:

Jim working in a data centre

Lisa working on her lap top

And Niki on furlough!!!!

And then the whole gang together:


They are starting to be auctioned, but I found I was too addicted so went on to make others - some birthday gingers

A bee keeper Ginger

some pupil and teachers from the village Pre-School

A graduate

A whole load of mini Graduates

  


Ginger with Flowers

Initialed T-shirts

Masked Gingers

And a copy of a grandchild's handwriting



And then I Got Thank You Gingers - utterly speechless!!!







And the kids in the two villages had a virtual Fancy Dress party and I didn't want to be left out!!!!



Sorry to saturate this post with Gingers - I'll try not to post too many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...