Wednesday, November 27, 2019

2019 Wk 48 - and breathe

I *think* I have recovered all the lost photos (or in a few cases removed blog evidence of them!) 

That's a few days of my life I wont get back but I'm glad I put in the effort!  I do like my little blog!!!

I can say the same about this gorgeous pair of finger-less gloves (being digitally challenged I do prefer mittens or finger-less loves to normal gloves!)

Jackie has knotted me some lovely pairs over the years and they are my every-day gloves but this pair was bought in Norway by a cousin several years ago and are my posh set.  Unfortunately they had perished in a few places, and this year I have finally mended them


Not excellent but better than holes - there were six places they needed mending!

I have bought some felted sheets and plan to line them and attached them to the felt, partly for warmth and partly so I don't pull on the knitting and risk them falling apart anywhere else!!

The pouch that was being "born" in the last post is now in use.  There are a number of vinyl pockets so it's spend a few days under a cutting mat to flatten it, but it's now a hexie project bag.

A place for needles, wonder clips and thread, and a zipped pocket for templates


A zipped pocket for strips of hexies attached to each other (let's say the large yellow area is decorative, not that I miscalculated the vinyl measurements!)


a big zipped pocket for tacked hexies


and a big zipped pocket for fabric, with elastic bands for holding the growing project

  and two grab handles so it can be taken out with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...