Wednesday, November 27, 2019

2019 Wk 48 - and breathe

I *think* I have recovered all the lost photos (or in a few cases removed blog evidence of them!) 

That's a few days of my life I wont get back but I'm glad I put in the effort!  I do like my little blog!!!

I can say the same about this gorgeous pair of finger-less gloves (being digitally challenged I do prefer mittens or finger-less loves to normal gloves!)

Jackie has knotted me some lovely pairs over the years and they are my every-day gloves but this pair was bought in Norway by a cousin several years ago and are my posh set.  Unfortunately they had perished in a few places, and this year I have finally mended them


Not excellent but better than holes - there were six places they needed mending!

I have bought some felted sheets and plan to line them and attached them to the felt, partly for warmth and partly so I don't pull on the knitting and risk them falling apart anywhere else!!

The pouch that was being "born" in the last post is now in use.  There are a number of vinyl pockets so it's spend a few days under a cutting mat to flatten it, but it's now a hexie project bag.

A place for needles, wonder clips and thread, and a zipped pocket for templates


A zipped pocket for strips of hexies attached to each other (let's say the large yellow area is decorative, not that I miscalculated the vinyl measurements!)


a big zipped pocket for tacked hexies


and a big zipped pocket for fabric, with elastic bands for holding the growing project

  and two grab handles so it can be taken out with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...