Thursday, July 11, 2019

2019 Wk 28 - a round up

I've been working on the temperature embroidery - it's getting quite long!  I am enjoying playing with random stitches. 


We have a newly started community radio station covering our two villages and another half dozen or so.  You can google it and can listen on-line.  Not necessarily highly professional but very enthusiastic!!

One of the trustees is a good friend of mine.  She had a 60th party a few weeks ago - she didn't want any pressies, but I decided to ignore that request.  It was only a humble calico tote bag, but it came out well!!!

I did some other embroidery too - Chertsey Museum is preparing for a display called Pleats and Drapes, could I please embroider on some samples.  You can't see them but the fabrics are pleated to show the different types.

And finally a whole bunch of T-shirts for the local scouts

Including a special one for the Quartermaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...