Wednesday, February 27, 2019

2019 Wk 9 - Embroidered Gifts

It's been a funny week!  A lovely mum, Nina, from the school where I used to work won a Bafta and and Oscar, and another friend's granddaughter only lived for 2 hours.  I felt the need to do something for both, so I spent a little time with Lizzie's design software and between us we created these.  The baby was named Hope (they were aware there was a major health problem), and I have added 'Never forgotten' under her name in white

Having got this far I'm not sure what to do next!  Maybe a drawstring bag for Hope's parents they could keep any mementos in it?  Or should it be a cushion they can throw against a wall when they just want to shout "it's not fair"?  And for Nina, should that be a bag or a cushion?  I plan to finish them at the weekend so any suggestions much appreciated!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...