Saturday, January 5, 2019

2019 Wk 1 - I was planning to tidy!

So I was picking up and putting away - really I was!

But when I went to pick up the clothes line I remembered I was going out for a friend's for a meal tonight and maybe I should bring a gift

And as I finished that I remembered husband had asked whether a square bowl was possible, so I had to try

And in moving the loom I realised I haven't woven the temperatures for this year so I did the appropriate weaving (not convinced this will last all year: I'm not feeling the love yet, and I'm not sure I have the skills!)

And funnily enough the room isn't much tidier that when I started . . . but I've had fun: isn't that just as important?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...