Saturday, June 10, 2017

2017 Wk 23 - Crafty Church

I'm just back from a great afternoon at Crafty Church! As usual, lots of crafts happening, from band weaving (making pot holders or mug rugs) . . .

. . . to making fairy door, felt Jamie dodgers, and heart wall hanging, a rag doll and a wizard (with the church windows showing through!)

I did a bit of pot holder weaving, and a bit of loom weaving and lots of chatting!
Back home I finished tacking the edges of my latest La Passacaglia cog so I could take out the papers. One day I'm going to have to tackle joining them together, but I'm avoiding that for now, although I'm loving how they look

PS Happy Birthday Jackie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...