Saturday, September 29, 2018

2018 Wk 39 - excuses

It's rubbish really - no blogging for three weeks and still nothing to show!  In my defence I've been busy, away and ill

Busy at work - closing our Slough office and preparing to move to Reading (about an hour further away) and busy job hunting, and also busy at the Borough Voluntary Sector awards when we won join second place and £250 for Stitch!


And too ill for one planned weekend away but managed a second one, to Athens

View from apartment


And still having coughing fits every few minutes!  Still it's getting a little better each day.  Hopefully I'll get back to sewing soon

I did managed two embroidery designs for Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...