Sunday, April 8, 2018

2018 Wk 15 - bunting and EPP

One of our church wardens turned 70 today: others in the congregation arranged a card, gift and cake . . . I arranged bunting


And later at M-i-L’s, I worked on this:  I’m coming near to finishing this I-spy hexies and triangles


Just another 32 triangles and it’s a flimsy!!!

My Farmer’s Wife (handyman’s wife) block 7 is getting closer to being finished


And I treated myself to a new trolley to store my hand sewing in the sitting room - easy to reach everything and to push it out of the way when necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...